Fitzgerald x Bed, Bites & Business
an unparalleled experience in Rotterdam
A 5-course menu catered by restaurant Fitzgerald with overnight Bed, Bites & Business, the ultimate culinary package.
Fitzgerald is named after the famous writer Francis Scott Fitzgerald. The writer who once said: Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right. Since 2018, Fitzgerald has held a Michelin star.
Micheal Verhagen the Head Chef at Fitzgerald has combined a sensation of flavours into a five-course menu for this package. For the ultimate taste experience, a connecting wine arrangement has been added by wine director Laurent Richet.
Experience the true character of Rotterdam by water with the water taxi to Fitzgerald and enjoy all the impressive metropolitan buildings of Rotterdam. The Bed, Bites & Business team will of course be happy to help you book the water taxi so that you can enjoy your arrangement hassle-free.
Spend an evening overlooking the Rijnhaven and finish with an overnight stay in one of the unique 7 rooms. An experience you don’t want to miss! Each room has its own character and all the accessories you need to unwind are present. The authentic industrial look can be found throughout the hotel, which is complimented by local Art and classic items.
PICK YOUR ROOM
Want to take a closer look at the hotel rooms? Then click the button below!
Fitzgerald x Bed, Bites & Business Arrangement
From € 297.50 per person (per 2 persons)
- A glass of delectable champagne
- Aperitif garnishes
- 5-course menu
- Matching wine arrangement
- Coffee/tea & homemade friandises
- Overnight stay in one of our 7 hotel rooms
- Free welcome drink
- Free Nespresso coffee & organic Art tea in the room
- Free Blue Made water & soft drinks in the room
- Free use of the Superwifi
- A fresh a la carte breakfast the next morning
- Sustainable bathroom products from Fair CosmEthics, complimentary eco slippers
- Transport to Fitzgerald and back to the hotel by water taxi
Need help with your reservation? We are happy to help!
+ 31 (0) 10 304 6063
- Dietary requirements and allergies should be specified at the time of booking.
- The package is subject to availability and based on 2 persons per room.
- The listed package prices include VAT, but exclude City tax (6.5% on the room rate) and breakfast.
- Booking for this package is on request at Boutique Hotel Bed, Bites & Business.
- Cancellation is possible until no later than the 3rd day prior to the reservation, from the 2nd and 1st day prior to the reservation 50% will be charged. If cancelled on the day itself, 100% of the package will be charged.
- Your credit card details will be requested upon booking.
Check the different room options to put you package together.
- Optional: an Upgrade to the Superior Room with balcony (+ € 40,-) or the Grande
Suite (+ € 30,-). The additional prices are per room per night and may vary depending on the date of stay.
Frequently asked questions
A unique culinary experience where memories are made. The restaurant owns a Michelin star and is decorated in a stylish way. Not only is the interior modern but it is also combined vintage classics.
Choosing Fitzgerald, is a choice for romance. A reminder of passion for quality & pleasure. An ultimate treat for you or your partner. The kitchen is led by Michiel verhagen, a chef who cooks on a classic basis but with a modern international twist. Creating sensational flavours is his passion. Together with his team, he ensures that every dish is experienced as a true spectacle for the taste buds.
The Bed, Bites & Business hotel is not only a place to stay but also the ideal base to plan your trip around the city. Our team will provide you with tailor-made advice so you can get the most out of Rotterdam. Experience the history of Rotterdam, in our unique historic but also modern hotel rooms. A breathtaking view of the Rotterdam directly from your hotel room. The package equals an unforgettable visit to Rotterdam. Cruise from the hotel by water taxi and be enchanted by the Erasmus Bridge, the Willemsburg and the historic buildings along the Maas on the way.
On arrival, enjoy a pleasant atmosphere where every detail has been perfected to perfection. In the evening, as a conclusion, sail back to the Bed, Bites & Business hotel while enjoying the illuminated Rotterdam skyline. An unforgettable sight.
Once back in your room, you can choose to surprise your partner with an in-room bottle of wine. Observe the city while enjoying the view of Kop van Zuid from the room. Bet you will be enchanted.
Fitzgerald is in the ideal spot in Rotterdam. Close to the river Maas. Close to the city’s ultimate tourist attractions such as the Cube Houses, the Old Harbour and the Market Hall.
Sky blue combined with Tawny brown creates a warm pleasant luxurious atmosphere. The décor is the ideal reflection of the outstanding and unique experience Fitzgerald creates. Quality, comfort and cosiness. Once at the table? Enjoy like no other and be completely taken care of.
It is also possible to opt for private dining (minimal 10 to 28 pers.) It is also possible to opt for the garden room for larger parties.